Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bitch

I don’t know what’s going on with me at the moment but im the biggest bitch ever..
There is nothing that can be done to please me..

I get freak outs for no reason, well not no reason, at that moment I have great reasons but when thinking about it a few hours later I feel a bit embarrassed..

Yesterday my freak out was about, well to be honest I don’t know what it was about and Pieter, nice as he is trying to please me as much as he can but the poor guy only gets yelled at..

I will do better from no on!

Spinning tonight, im actually looking forward to that!

Tomorrow a relaxed day at home with ironing and hummm maybe Indian food..

Friday dinner with Anthony and Elke.. im thinking Table Gourmet grill!

I feel better already!






No comments:

Post a Comment