Thursday, August 25, 2011

Anna the PMSing bitch..


Yesterday did not end nicely..

Anna the PMSing bitch was on a roll..
Pieter came home and suggested that we should talk about some things on the agenda.
This of course in my head turned in to a ‘the world is against Anna’ conversation..
He tried and he tried and I got more and more upset
I think at one point I dramatically stormed in to the bedroom and decided that he definitely deserved the silent treatment for a while..

This morning he promised that we would go to the city together after work to find some presents, that of course also took a wrong turn for the poor guy, I guess by this time he should have seen that one coming.

I went crazy assuming that it will be me walking around with someone that lost his patients an hour ago and said I refused to be walk around with someone like that..
And he promised that he would not lose his patients..

It cant be easy living with me, I have to give him some creeds for tying!

No comments:

Post a Comment