Monday, December 12, 2011

Busy...

Sorry for my lack of updates lately..
I wanna fill you in on everything that happens in our life’s but for some time now it been a bit empty.
With the exception of food!!! I know, I have been told already.. you wanna see less food...

Right now my lack of updates are due to allot of things. There was a big turn, I focus all my energy on getting my dream job. I am determined to get it!
As you might know by now we also have our first visitor, Pieters dad Hans is here. He has definitely been a great help to me here. He has many years of business experience and i have been able to pick his brain for ideas.
We of course also have some plans for our first visitor, we were thinking: gray hound, road trip and allot of great dinners and conversations.

I will keep you updated about everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment