Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Isi Paris

a wierd thing happened today, i was in the Ici Paris store.
As allot of people know you have to wait to get helped..
so after waiting for 10 minutes a woman came up to me and helped me, but that was only with 1 thing i needed then she left with my thing, statig that she will hold on to it untill im done shopping.
so i found my item number 2 and then i had to stand next to her for another 5 minutes so she could finnish her conversation then give me my item 1 (the one she was holding on to...)

so i walked with her to the cashier desk and there was this woman that just got there and wanted to pay for her things.
Then the woman that was helping me looked at me and said. - do you mind if i help here first? (what the fuck!?)

the wierd thing is that she was really nice and for her that question was totaly normal!

so in the 17 minutes i have been in the store i have been waiting for her for 15 and she ask me to wait evern longer.

i said yes with the same smile that hade been waiting for her for the last 15 minutes but ohhhh i was boiling inside!

is this right? my opinion goes: first comes first served

No comments:

Post a Comment