Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Age

I was talking to Jacco yesturday about age and what it does to you.
i love aeging and to see how i change, i think age is very attractive.
but we were talking about years ago and how much more energy you had, i have an old friend that i havent seen in years. we use to go out alot when i first moved to netherland. 3-4 times a week till 5am no problem what so ever!

but now i started to talk to my friend again and we said lets meet up and do a real 7 years ago night out. This was decided 1 year ago but still we havent seen eachother.. i started to think, is it becouse we simply cant do it anymore, dont really see the fun in it?? dont get me wrong i still go out to 5am once in a while but i dont have that energy anymore that i use to have..

so i started to think about how else i changed in my 26 years.
i dont get exited before christmas day anymore, i can without problem sleep before my birthday, im not affraid about monsters under the bed.
but 1 thing never changed, no matter what time you have to take a flight for a vacation you can wake me up at any time during the night and im happy to be awake!

Thailand here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment